Barrock Fell Signal Station
This fortlet was dicovered from the air by Wing-Commander Insall, V.C., in 1930. According to the scant pottery evidence, Barrock Fell was occupied in the late-4th century.
References for Barrock Fell
- Air Reconnaissance of North Britain by J.K. St. Joseph in J.R.S. xli (1951) p.54.
Map References for Barrock Fell
NGRef: NY4646 OSMap: LR85
Roman Roads near Barrock Fell